The admissions process for Insight To Recovery has been designed to ensure that every patient receives a customized treatment plan to maximize the effectiveness of the treatment program and prepare them for life after treatment. In some cases, an intervention may necessary before treatment can start. Our admissions staff can help to facilitate the process.
At Insight To Recovery, our focus is on the individual. The transition into treatment should be comfortable and transparent, so that the recovery process is given an opportunity to deliver maximum efficacy.
The Initial Phone Call
During the first phone call, an admissions representative will guide you through each step of the admissions process. Your personal struggles with addiction and relapse will be discussed, as well as determining the details of your insurance benefits. All treatment options will be reviewed to determine which programs can best address your needs.
The First Conversation
Some of the topics which will be discussed with the admissions representative during the call will include:
- The type of treatment program required
- Travel plans/itinerary for you and any family members
- Information regarding your insurance plan – coverage, benefits, and any other details
- Specific details about various facilities, programs, and length of treatment program
- Assistance in locating an intervention specialist if one is needed for a family member
Your unique situation is our utmost priority, and our goal is to find the perfect treatment program to suit your needs. We offer treatment at our facility in Boynton Beach, Florida.
Does Insight To Recovery Take My Insurance?
We work with many different insurance companies, including Cigna, AvMed, Aetna, Humana, Magellan, and Blue Cross Blue Shield. We also work with other insurance companies on a case-by-case basis, depending on your individual benefits. Every insurance plan is different, so we recommend that you contact us so that our admissions counselors can contact your insurance provider for verification of benefits.
What Do I Bring to Treatment?
- Driver’s license or passport, and valid legal photo identification.
- A list of any prescribed medications and doses. Make sure to bring enough to last for several days while you are starting the treatment process.
- Names and contact information of friends, family, and other healthcare/treatment professionals whom you want to be notified during the treatment process. Patients are allowed to write letters and make some short phone calls during treatment.
- Comfortable, casual clothing that can be layered as needed.
- Workout clothing
- Appropriate clothing for sleeping
- Personal toiletries – check each to ensure that they do not contain any alcohol.
- Safe, sturdy shoes for exercise and regular wear
- A credit card to cover any copays for insurance and any incidental expenses.
- A small amount of cash
How Do I Get to Treatment?
Our admissions staff can help you coordinate the necessary travel arrangements. If you need help with arranging transportation from the airport, we can help with that as well.
The nearest airport to our facility is:
What Happens When I Arrive at Insight to Recovery?
After you arrive, you will meet the staff and other patients. An assessment with an intake coordinator will be performed, which will allow us to better understand your:
- current health
- drug(s) of choice
- patterns of use
- family history with addiction
- and more.
After the assessment has been performed, you can take a tour of the facility and start to get comfortable in your new surroundings.
Do I Need a Detox Program?
After the assessment is complete, the intake coordinator will determine if you need to undergo a detox program prior to beginning the treatment program. Our detox program is managed by experienced treatment professionals who have many years of experience. They will make the process as comfortable as possible. Once detox is completed, you can start inpatient treatment and the recovery process.
To learn more about admissions to Insight to Recovery, call us today and speak with an admissions counselor. Don’t live with the burden of addiction any longer – help is closer than you think. Call us today.
Call 866.321.1789 to speak to an admissions counselor.